7 Quotes by Madhuri Dixit Nene that you CAN’T AFFORD to MISS!
Hindi film actress and the queen of Bollywood, Madhuri Dixit Nene just turned 50! She is the perfect combination of beauty and talent. Her dance moves are an inspiration to all the generations. Having done a number of Bollywood’s hit movies, Madhuri Dixit has always been a diva.
So here are 7 quotes by the actress that you can’t afford to miss:
- “I think there is no mantra for success. One just has to be positive and keep doing good work. One must keep moving forward and not think much.”
- “I’ve been a staunch advocate of women’s empowerment, and I’ve worked hard throughout my career to advance the cause. It is heartening to see that gender equality is really becoming more of a reality. There is still much more to be done, and I’m confident that, by working together, we can empower women worldwide.”
- “I had never dreamt I’d become an actress. It was destiny that put me in the right place at the right time and gave me the right opportunities.”
- “It’s a notion that career-oriented women often neglect their families. But we should cut them some flak; these women are doing everything for the sake of family so that it progresses. I believe when kids see their mothers working hard, they take up responsibilities at home and are far more well-turned out than other children.”
- “I’ve started doing my Kathak, and I rehearse every day. Also, I’m eating right and keeping in shape. I’m a non-smoker and non-drinker and essentially a happy person. That’s what counts the most. Your well-being is reflected in your personality.”
- “There’s a child within me. Everything is fascinating. The hunger to learn, do better and more creative things never goes.”
- “For me dancing is not just moving your arms and legs but basically it’s a very spiritual experience. It’s part of me and a second nature to me. You can say it is in my blood.”
SOURCE: DNA India