Did you know that 78 per cent of people feel more energized when they have had a full breakfast, with 74 per cent saying they feel more motivated and productive? Yet, only 68 per cent of people include eating breakfast as one of their daily routines.
Many people go for the staple breakfast foods like cereal, eggs or toast – but don’t consider the ease of preparation or health benefits of other items, such as granola. Considering that 65 per cent of Canadians find it challenging to eat right, Manitoba Harvest’s new Hemp Yeah! Granola makes a great go-to for that first meal of the day.
Manitoba Harvest, the world’s largest manufacturer to make and sell its own line of hemp food products, launched their brand new Hemp Yeah! Granola line.
Regardless of when or how you choose to eat breakfast, Hemp Yeah! Granola is a healthy option that’s easily incorporated into the busiest of lifestyles – and here’s why:
- The new granola is high in protein with 10 grams of plant-based, non-soy protein with 10 grams of sugar or less
- The protein level inHemp Yeah! Granola is equivalent to two eggs, but easier and faster to prepare
- Each 55 gram serving provides Omega 3 & 6, Iron, Zinc, Fiber, Magnesium and more
- Filled with quality, organic ingredients – hemp seeds, quinoa, chia & natural sweetener
- Great for breakfast or as a snack any time of the day
Available in three delicious flavours (Honey & Oats, Blueberry and Dark Chocolate), Hemp Yeah! Granola is a great, nutritious breakfast option to kick start the morning.