One of my favourite brands to use when styling my hair is Moroccanoil. The amazing scent, the long lasting results and the iconic packaging is enough to have me hooked! I am a huge fan of the Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray, it literally had my curls from the night before still looking fresh and strong until the following day – that’s close to 24 hours! It’s a must have, whether it’s for an effortless look, or when trying to achieve a long lasting style.
Summer is perfect to rock sexy, soft tousled beachy waves. Kevin Hughes, for Moroccanoil created this look for the BCBG & Herve Leger Resort 2016 collection. In order to successfully achieve this look, Hughes used Moroccanoil products. There is no doubt that they delivered and created an effortless, soft look that complimented the collection so well.
Want to learn how to get the look? Tips from the experts:
1) Apply some Moroccanoil Treatment and Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling cream to damp hair. This is definitely safe to apply from root to tip – do not fear of any greasiness!
2) Blow dry the hair until it’s smooth, using the Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush, and when it’s about 80% dry, mist hair with Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection before using any styling tools. Continue to dry your hair.
3) Create a centre part and mist your hair with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray (it smells AMAZING!) Use a large barrel curling iron, curling hair from the root to mid-length. Leave the last inch or so of your hair straight.
4) When curling your hair, do it very gently. For a softer look, slide the barrel up and down, while curling, and gently pull the ends of your hair once you’ve removed the barrel.
5) Brush through your sexy, tousled waves with a large tooth comb and apply some Moroccanoil Molding Cream to give more texture and separation.
6) To complete the look, apply a mist of the Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray.
Voila! There you have it – sexy, soft, tousled beachy waves that look so effortless and will compliment so many different looks.