Summer is in full swing and for most of us its time to kick back at home with friends and family outdoors. Whether at home, at the cottage or visiting for a fun bbq party its always fun to cheer with a new cocktail recipe.
Tanqueray Malacca is known as a mischievous, flavourful gin using an exotic mix of peppercorn, rose and cloves to achieve its distinctive flavour. It has an over 180-year heritage and is based on an original Charles Tanqueray recipe.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir until chilled and diluted (about 20-25 rotations).
- Pour neat into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a thin, lemon peel, expressing the oils over the top of the glass, before twisting and adding to the cocktail.
CÎROC Summer Colada is a rich tasting spirit made with vodka distilled five times from fine French grapes. The spirit is masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of coconut, pineapple, and other natural flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth. Enjoy on the rocks or mixed in your favorite summer cocktail.
- 1.5 oz. Cîroc Summer Colada
- 3 oz. of fresh pineapple juice
- Combine ingredients and serve in a classic Pina Colada Glass.
- Garnish with Pineapple wedge or mini Pineapple and Mini Umbrella.
If you don’t feel like tending bar and want to spend more time with your guests here are two of my fun picks for ready-to-drink cocktails.
Smirnoff Classic Caesar
Of course, at any party you need to have Canada’s favourite cocktail –
This one is made of Smirnoff vodka, savoury clam cocktail featuring Roma tomatoes. Blended with herbs and spices Smirnoff Caesar make for classic and delicious summer cocktail.
Smirnoff Ice Berry Blast
As a kid, I loved freezies! Well you don’ t have to say goodbye to them! Smirnoff has come up with Smirnoff Ice Berry Blast loaded with vibrant flavours of citrus, blue raspberry and cherry. All the flavours you loved in your freezies but now with the kick of vodka.