(NC) Music is the world’s most popular language. Integrating it into your everyday life is a great way to connect with family and friends, and make some new ones. Here are five fun and exciting ways to let music into your life:
- Get up close at an outdoor venue – General admission venues are the best way to get up close and personal with your favourite bands, artists and entertainers.
- Attend a jazz festival – Swing into exciting and unique festivals across the country. A wide-range of world-class musicians touch down across Canada each summer at some of the largest urban centres.
- Support a rising star – Canada’s music scene has some of the best up-and- coming talent. Take some time to visit a local community show and give a rising star the chance to shine.
- Sponsor a community program – Help keep the music alive. Programs like the MusiCounts TD Community Music Program provide musical instruments and equipment to community centres and after school programs to kids of all backgrounds.
- Rock out at a concert – Major entertainment companies produce thousands of shows on a global scale. Find out where your favourite artists are playing at TDMusic.com.
Courtesy of: www.newscanada.com